A well-established customer who specialises in hydraulic machining, repair and design work, needed a variable displacement vane pump to replace an equivalent pump manufactured by Hystar, a company that no longer exists. Our technical team suggested a direct equivalent to the original pump, made by a well-established hydraulics manufacturer, Taicin.
Features of the Taicin variable displacement vane pump range (pictured) include:
- A maximum speed of 1800 rpm and a minimum speed of 800 rpm;
- A maximum pressure of 70 bar;
- A high efficiency and low noise level;
- Easy operation.
The Taicin piston pump range offers include:
- A maximum speed of 2000 rpm and a minimum speed of 500 rpm;
- A maximum setting pressure of 210 bar;
- A pressure adjusting range of between 40 and 210 rpm;
- A high efficiency, extremely low noise and durable.
For further information or technical advice and quotations on a variable displacement vane pump or its equivalent, contact the team on: 0845 644 3640, via: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our stock enquiry form.