Our sales team recently received a query from a UK-based ship maintenance and supplies company for a Commercial P365 Series pump. After quoting on the Commercial P365 unit, we also offered to quote on a “direct equivalent” with a keener cost and lead time.
The P365 equivalent (pictured here) is a quality, British product offering the same specification and performance as the original Commercial Hydraulics pump:
- speeds between 900-2400 rpm;
- fluid displacements up to 9.0 cir (147.5 ccr);
- continuous pressure up to 3500 psi (241 bar);
- intermittent pressures up to 4000 psi (275 bar);
- output flows up to 90.7 gpm (343.3 lpm);
- motor torque ranges between 1705-3740 in-lbs (1964-4308 kg-cm) at 2400 rpm;
- high strength one-piece integral shaft.
The customer ordered the direct equivalent and took delivery sooner than he had hoped possible, with money to spare!
“Thanks for great service; you matched the hydraulic pump with the old unit perfectly, excellent price and delivery time. Will certainly use your services again.” – A testimonial from another satisfied customer.